We provide Metal Cutting Tools which are used in several industrial establishments and are made under the strict supervision of our skilled engineers. They are available in different standards, specifications and sizes as desired by our esteemed clients. Our ranges of products are known for their higher efficiency, sharpness and perfect finish. They are made of best quality and are highly efficient. These are also available for customization as per the requirements and specifications of the clients.
Jewellery Cutting Tools
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Jewellery Cutting Tools
to our clients which includes:
- 15cm Jewelers/Silversmiths Set - Cut 2
Available in a complete range of shapes and in two lengths:
- 15cm are used by jewelery, silver smiths, engravers etc.
- 18cm have a heavier section and are used by die makers, die sinkers etc. All are double ended with the same cut both ends.
Hole Saw Cutter
Hole Saw Cutter
have variable pitch for producing high quality holes in wood, steel, brass, bronze, cast iron, aluminum and plastic. Featuring a very aggressive cutting action and m3 hss cutting teeth to give a very smooth finish. Cuts up to 40% faster then constant pitch saws. The varying tooth pich gives substantial reductions in noise by disrupting harmonics produced when sawing materials such as tubing, angle etc. Improved swarf clearance is also achieved requiring less effort to complete each cut. Tooth life is greatly extended, as is battery life when used with a cordless drill. Suitable for all uses:
- Engineering, construction and maintenance.
- 4 to 6 teeth per inch.
- 28.5mm (11/8”) cutting depth.
Circular Saw Blade
We are engaged in offering our clients with Circular Saw Blades that are widely used in diverse industries for various applications. All our blades are available in various lengths, sizes, shapes and shapes at most competitive prices. Procured from the certified vendors of the market, our blades are known in the market for their longer service life, corrosion resistance and high tensile strength. We also pack all our blades using premium packaging material to ensure their complete safety during transportation.
Adjustable Hole Cutter
Item Code: KEN-597-4520K
20-76mm Adjustable Hole Cutter is used for on metal, wood, plastics, laminates and leather etc. Cutting diameter can be infinitely varied within range. Graduated scale with locking screw. For use in 3 jaw chucks (6. 4mm shank). Maximum cutting thickness: metal 2mm, wood 8mm. Overall length: 95mm.
Centre Cut Bolt Cutter
H/d H/t Centre Cut Bolt Cutter is used for cutting a range of materials from concrete reinforcing rod to single strand low tensile wire. Available in a range of head styles for a wide range of applications. Drop forged steel handles and jaws, heat treated for greater hardness. The heads are available in a range of cutting types. Centre cut for general purpose. Clipper cut for close cropping, end cut and angle cut for close cutting in confined spaces. (*with cam adjustment).
Insulated Hacksaw comes with die cast frame with ‘d’ style handle for user comfort and control. Wing nut blade tensioning. Supplied complete with 300mm 24tpi blade. Fully insulated to conform to vde 0680/201, iec 900 and bs en 60900 standards for safe electrical applications up to 1000v.
Multi-Tooth Milling Cutters
Item Code: KEN-288
Proven value and success of our Multi-Tooth Milling Cutters
is based upon the low energy required to cut more holes accurately with extended tool life. The cutter is designed to enable a faster feed rate with lower cutting resistance, resulting in consistency of finish and tolerance.
- Sizes available: 12 - 52mm diameter short and 13 - 52mm diameter long series.
- Short Series
- Shank diameter: 19mm/3/4”.
- Depth of cut: 25mm.
- Bore: 6mm.
- Overall length: 60mm.
12 70g -1120K
13 70g -1130K
14 70g -1140K
15 75g -1150K
16 80g -1160K
17 80g -1170K
18 85g -1180K
19 90g -1190K
20 90g -1200K
21 100g -1210K
22 100g -1220K
23 120g -1230K
24 110g -1240K
25 110g -1250K
26 120g -1260K
27 120g -1270K
28 130g -1280K
29 135g -1290K
30 140g -1300K
31 150g -1310K
32 150g -1320K
33 160g -1330K
34 160g -1340K
35 170g -1350K
36 170g -1360K
38 180g -1380K
39 185g -1390K
40 190g - 1400K
42 220g - 1420K
43 260g - 1430K
44 220g - 1440K
45 220g -1450K
50 240g -1500K
52 290g -1520K
Hydraulic Cable Cutter
- It can be operated to cut on the electrical wire pole
- It specialized in cutting in separate type of steel steel wires and aluminum wires.
- Razors are manufactured with high carbon alloy steel which is specialized in cutting steel,aluminum wires
Hydraulic Cutting Tools
Item Code: REC-40
Manufacturer and Supplier of hand tools like Hydraulic Cutting Tools
- It can be operated to cut on the electrical wire pole.
- It is specialized in cutting the separate type of steel wires and aluminum wires.
- Razors are manufactured with high carbon alloy steel, which, is specialized in cutting steel, aluminum wires HRC 65° .
- CC-32B, CC-50B the opener is 42mm. and 52mm, easy to cutting operation in the distributed electricity tray.
- Available to high pressure PE.IV cables, phone wires, for cutting quickly.
- High carbon Tungsten alloy steel of razor is strong and heat treated HRC-65° .
- To match with pump CTE-25AS, CP-700 series.
- CC-32B, CC-50B hydraulic cylinder can be used with CC-104.
Portable Band Saw Machine
Item Code: UE-l00S
1. To cut insulated cables, the blade is smooth and doesn't have creases.
2. Stable fixed seat is not easy to shake right and left with excellent balance.
3. Adjustable clock clip can be easy to tighten the article wanted to cut.
4. Cutting capacity: angle iron, round iron bar, cable(160mm)PE high pressure insulated wires.
5. Sawing belt life: keep using for 4 hours, don't operate mistaken can extend the use time of sawing belt.
Low Tensile Bolt Cutters
Low tensile bolt cutters also know as low tensile bolt cutter center cut works on compound action magnifies the pressure applied to the handle. Ensures a concentration of force between the jaws.
Medium & High Tensile Cutters
Medium & High Tensile Cutters works on compound action magnifies the pressure applied to the handle. Ensures a concentration of force between the jaws. These are used in aviation tools for repair & maintenance of aircrafts.